Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Meme about Us

♥ What are your middle names? Mine is Angela; his is John (my dad's name)

♥How long have you been together? Together 2 years, 1 month; married almost 11 months

♥How long did you know each other before you started dating? We met online, so our first meeting was our first date

♥Who asked who out? He asked me

♥Who made the first move? He did (though he says I did, lol)

♥How old are each of you today? I'm 38; he's 36

♥Did you go to the same school? No.

♥Are you from the same home town? No.

♥Who is the smarter? He says I am. He is by no means dumb, though.

♥Who majored in what? I majored in a few things in college but have my BA in psychology, an AD in nursing, and a JD. MM has a bachelors in criminal justice and a masters in educational leadership.

♥Who is the most sensitive? MM is FAR more sensitive than I

♥Where do you eat out most as a couple? Red Lobster (his favorite), BJ's Brewhouse, and a couple of Italian places

♥Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? To Maui, Hawaii for our wedding/honeymoon

♥Who has the worst temper? I do

♥How many children do you want? I would've liked two; he wants one. At this point, we will be lucky if we have one.

♥Who does the cooking? Usually we each do our own meal preparation. I've cooked for him about five times ever (he is a VERY picky eater).

♥Who is more social? I am. If it were up to him, we would never get together with anyone else

♥Who is the neat-freak? He is. He ABHORS clutter and picks up after me. Sounds good, but it's actually created some problems when he has thrown my stuff away or put it where we couldn't find it.

♥Who is the most stubborn? We are both pretty stubborn. ;-)

♥Who wakes up earlier? Me

♥Where was your first date? We met for drinks at a Mexican restaurant near my office. Drinks turned into dinner, and later we went dancing at a local jazz club.

♥Who has the bigger family? Me, by far. MM is an only child whose parents are both only children also.

♥Do you get flowers often? No. MM only buys me flowers on Valentine's Day

♥How do you spend the holidays? We have agreed to alternate his family and my family.

♥Who is more jealous? He is

♥How long did it take you to get serious? A few months

♥Who eats more? I eat more food, but he eats more crap

♥What do you do for a living? I am an attorney; he is a probation officer

♥Who does the laundry? We each do our own laundry

♥Who is better with the computer? I am

♥Who drives when you're together? We take turns

♥What's your song? We don't have one

3 comments:

  1. I have the same issues w/III being a "neat freak". He has thrown stuff of mine away, and he gets super annoyed if he feels like my stuff is too cluttered or there is something that he thinks I should have done but didn't. It will be an ogoing issue in our relationship... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. great meme! and I learned a lot. we as a couple are opposites of you guys in some areas (family, social stuff)....except I admit to a more old school division of duties since I stopped working a year ago (only seems fair) :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.