1. When was the last time you cut your hair? Did you like the haircut? Just before Thanksgiving, and yes (it's the same haircut I've had for the past few years).
2. Grapes with seeds or seedless? I don't like grapes, so neither.
3. When was the last time you went to a fancy party? What did you wear? Last summer. I wore a pink/peach beaded tea-length formal dress
4. What colour is your bedroom wall? All the walls in our home are a light beige/tan. (We have never painted them from the color they were when we bought the house.)
5. The worst smell in the world is… Rotting flesh (like in a badly infected and non-healing wound)
6. Last thing you spat out. A dog hair.
7. Do you sing when no one is around? What do you usually sing? Yes. Whatever pops into my head. . . usually some random pop song.
8. Your least favourite name (and it’s okay if it’s Melissa; I can take it). So hard to pick just one. . . I can say, it's NOT Melissa. I like that name.
9. Did you like the food served at the last dinner party you went to? I can't even remember the last dinner party I went to, but I am not a picky eater at all, so probably.
10. What is your most prized possession? Would you kill a unicorn in order to save your most prized possession? Again, hard to pick just one. I probably treasure my photos of family more than anything else. I have never seen a unicorn, but if one threatened my photos, I probably would kill it. :-)