- I started spotting Tuesday night, and AF arrived early Wednesday morning.
- I placed my cycle day one call to the clinic's nurse line at 8:30 yesterday morning and have yet to hear back. I will call a second time if I don't get a call by noon today.
- Because I haven't heard from the clinic, I don't know yet whether they will agree to do my mid-cycle monitoring u/s on CD 12 instead of CD 11. Which means that I don't know yet whether we will be doing treatment this cycle because I am out of town and absolutely unavailable for an u/s on CD 11 (and cannot, at this late date, change my plans).
- If we end up doing treatment, it will be a repeat of last cycle.
- I woke up with a migraine on Tuesday morning at 5:30. Nevertheless, I had to drive nearly 200 miles through the open desert to attend two depositions that day.
- The date for these depositions had been set for months, and as they involved multiple parties, some from out of state, could not be changed. No one else could attend because the partner who is the only other lawyer in the firm who knows anything about the case was unavailable. So I had to suck it up and do the best I could. I survived, thanks to regular doses of ibuprofen and Excedrin.
- My RE doesn't like for me to take ibuprofen, but he is even less OK with my taking prescription Imitrex, so I had to "pick my poison," as I needed one or other to function.
- By Wednesday morning, my migraine had finally faded to a dull ache. . . . but returned full force yesterday afternoon as I attended yet another deposition.
- I am still headache-y this morning, though slightly improved from yesterday.
- I do not want to be at the office today. Such is life.
- I have hardly seen my husband all week between our respective job responsibilities and my going to bed early due to my migraine(s).
- I get to make a 250-mile round trip tomorrow for my fourth deposition of the week. It's good, though, because I will get to visit M, my CASA case child, briefly while I am in her city.
- I am very much looking forward to next week, when I will only have to work THREE DAYS. Wish every week were like that! ;-)
- I'm also looking forward to seeing my dad. It's been six months since I've seen him, which is probably one of the longest periods ever that we haven't seen one another.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
CD 1 and other stuff
I have been neglecting my blog this week, in part because I have been busy and out of the office, and in part because I haven't really had much to write. This post will be a quick update, bullet style.