Random thoughts. . .
- I should realize by now that if I think I am caught up, either around the house or at work, that just means that I am neglecting or have forgotten a number of key tasks that need to be completed.
- It's a sad commentary on our current life that MM and I literally cannot coordinate a single evening or afternoon this month to see the movie Gone Girl. . . when pre-kids, we would've seen this movie opening night, or at least opening weekend. (I read and loved the book, and MM has wanted to see it since seeing the first preview.)
- On a more positive note. . . it's so fun to see our sons growing and developing, and to see the pleasure that my in-laws derive from watching the new things they can do.
- I really need to just schedule massages at regular intervals rather than waiting until I can actually feel the tension in my upper back and neck.
- There were no tears at the pumpkin patch this year!