26. What do you normally smell like? Soap and whatever hair product I used that day.
27. Do you like Carrie Underwood? She's OK.
28. Been to “The Vegas”? Yes, many times.
29. How far away do you live from your parents? I am a little over 300 miles from my father and over 2000 miles from my mother.
30. Are you happy with your job? Most of the time.
31. Where do you work and what do you do there? I work for a private law firm as an attorney.
32. What did you get in the mail today? Nothing yet. I usually only get pleas from charities for my hard-earned money.
33. How do you like your steak cooked? Medium to medium rare, depending on my mood.
34. Britney Spears…is she back? No.
35. What do you usually order at Taco Bell? I don't eat there often, but when I do, I order chicken soft tacos or a bean burrito without onions. Unless I'm being really "bad," and then I'll get nachos bell grande.
36. Have you ever sat all the way through Gone With the Wind? Yes, but only once. I also read the book.
37. Have you ever been to Mt Rushmore? No.
38. Is it just me, or was The Marine (w/John Cena) a really horrible movie? I don't know, I never saw it.
39. Are surveys/memes like the cocaine of the internet? They seem to be.
40. Where is your favorite place (that you have actually been to)? Maui.
41. What is your favorite candle scent? Vanilla, rain or ocean.
42. Do you believe places can really be haunted? Yes.
43. Do you smoke cigarettes? Nope. Tried 'em twice when I was younger and (thankfully) did not like 'em.
44. Have you ever been to NYC or LA? Yes to both.
45. How many states have you been to where all you saw was the airport? Hmm, none. I've visited 37 of the 50 U.S. states at last count, and the ones I haven't visited, I haven't ever flown into.
46. Do you think 50 questions is enough? Sure. Do you?
47. Are you currently planning a trip? Nope, not unless you count trips to our fertility clinic. All our disposable income plus more is going toward our DE IVF cycle.
48. Is Ryan Seacrest gay? Should anyone care? Don't know, don't care.
49. Do you take anti-depressants? Sleeping pills? No. I must admit, I am very fortunate in that insomnia has never been an issue for me.
50. What do you think about space travel? I think it's cool!