I snagged this meme from loribeth. Part 2 coming soon.
*** *** ***
1. Introduce yourself. In the immortal words of Simply Red, "If you don't know me by now, you will never, never, never know me." Or if you're new to the blog, follow the links in the sidebar to my profile and my introduction and TTC history pages.
2. If it’s Wednesday at noon, where are you usually? At work.
3. What kind of laundry detergent do you use? Tide
4. What brand of shampoo is in your shower right now? I like to mix it up. Right now I have two kinds: Matrix Biolage Color Care and Garnier Fructis (the huge Cos.tco-sized bottle)
5. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? No. I will admit I drank before I was 21, but never in a bar.
6. What countries have you been to? The U.S. (duh!), Mexico, Canada, Ireland, U.K.
7. Do you watch MTV anymore? No, not unless MM turns it on (and he likes to be "funny" and try to force me to watch shows like "16 and Pregnant.")
8. What do you think about Oprah? I admire her and think she is a wonderful example of a true American success story.
9. What color are your bed sheets? Cream, dark brown (chocolate-colored).
10. You need a new pair of jeans: what store do you go to first? Gah, I hate buying jeans! If I'm trying to save money, Macy's or Old Navy. If cost is no object, Nordstrom (such great customer service there!).
11. Did you ever watch The O.C.? Never.
12. What kind of car do you drive? 2005 Toyota Prius (and yes, I have a good chuckle when people complain about the rising prices at the pump)
13. Honestly, is that car insured? Yes.
14. Do you like sushi? Love it!
15. Have you ever been to Tiffany & Co. or Saks 5th Ave? Yes, I've been to them, never bought anything in either store, though.
16. Did your parents spoil you growing up? No. My father, who raised us from when I was 9, was actually fairly strict, and we only saw my mother twice a month and on school vacations.
17. Do you like roller coasters? Yes.
18. What magazine(s) do you buy regularly or subscribe to? I only subscribe to O, the Oprah magazine. MM subscribes to Rolling Stone and Sports Illustrated. I will sometimes buy US Weekly or People, but only to read on airplanes; I don't allow myself to read those types of magazines regularly, but they are one of my "guilty pleasures" when I fly somewhere.
19. Do you remember the WB show “Popular”? No.
20. When you go out do you prefer to go to a dance club or to a bar? Um, really, neither. I prefer someplace quieter where I can talk with my friends, and I don't drink, so. . . .
21. What do you think about gay marriage? I'm in favor of it.
22. Who do you think Obama will run against and, if he does, will he be re-elected? Who knows. Two years is a long time away, and a lot can happen.
23. Are you registered to vote? Yes.
24. Do you own an iPod? Yes, I got the iPod Touch for Christmas. It's my second iPod; I had an iPod Nano before the Touch but gave it to a young friend when I got the new iPod.
25. Is your bathroom filled with beauty stuff? No. I'm not very "girly" and usually only have necessities.