A big thank you to Mrs. Green of Awaiting Our Green Bean for presenting me with this!
In ten years:
- In spite of everything I have written here and felt over the past two years, I still see myself as a mother. It is not altogether clear to me at the moment how I will accomplish that goal, but that is still how I see myself.
- Since I will be 49 in 10 years, I see myself done with TTC, one way or another! Hallelujah!!
- I see myself still happily married to MM.
- I see myself continuing to do some type of volunteer work which can positively affect people, either individually or collectively. Not sure if this will still be CASA for me, but helping others gives my life meaning, and I can't imagine ever NOT doing it.
- I see myself still practicing law, though I'm not exactly sure where I will be working or precisely what type of law I'll be practicing. At least in this one area of my life, work, I've learned not to have too many preconceived notions of the future, so as not to close myself off to possibilities.