- I hate tasks that require getting input from others. Unfortunately, these tasks have compromised roughly half my to-do list at work of late.
- I have pretty much convinced MJ that whether or not Santa brings him presents for Chr.ist.mas is contingent on his behavior. Not sure whether AJ has bought into this notion, as he tends to keep his own counsel more than his brother.
- I enjoyed my four-day weekend (and should write more about some of it when I have more time), but it was also a reminder of some of the reasons I am not a SAHM.
- I can hardly believe it's already December 1st!
- I have so much stuff to do in the next thirty days that it seems impossible that it will all get done.
Monday, December 1, 2014
#Microblog Mondays 14
Random, disjointed thoughts. . .