This post is part of a PAIL Bloggers feature you can find here.
1. What was the last thing you threw in the garbage / recycling? The backing from two pieces of fashion tape.
2. What's the #1 most played song on your Ipod? Hmm. I am not sure where my iPod is currently, but I would guess it's one of the 25 songs on my workout play list.
3. What is your favorite quote? I have lots of quotes I love. My current favorite is "Before you speak ask yourself: Is it kind, is it necessary, it is true, does it improve upon the silence?”― Shirdi Sai Baba
4. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Cleaning the master bathroom shower. I hate it because it's a glass-enclosed stall--will NEVER buy another house with one of those--and the bottom is a textured fiberglass that is nearly impossible to get looking absolutely clean.
5. What is your favorite form of exercise? Lifting free weights. (Also a form of exercise I haven't done in over two years)
6. What is your favorite time of day/day of week/month of the year? Nowadays my favorite time of day is early morning, when I'm the only one awake. My favorite day of the week is Saturday. March is my favorite month of the year: my birthday, beautiful weather where I live, St. Patrick's Day, spring training and the NCAA basketball tournament.
7. What is on your bedside table? A book and my eyeglasses
8. What is your favorite body part? My head because I like my hair and my smile better than any of my other features.
9. Would you use the power of invisibility for good or evil? Probably both
10. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would that be? 32. Old enough to be taken seriously, but not "too" old.
11. What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery? First thing I would do, after the initial shock and excitement wore off, is quit my job. Then MM would invest a large portion of the winnings, gift some to friends, family and charity and go off the grid to avoid being hassled.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve? I can only pick one? LOL. Stupidity
13. If you could know the answer to any question, what would it be? What is my purpose?
14. At what age did you become an adult? 23.
15. Recommend a book, movie or television show in 3 sentences or less. The first book I read after my sons were born was The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot. It is non-fiction and contains some scientific content but was still an easy and fascinating read.
16. What did you do growing up that got you into trouble? Oh wow. The thing I got in the most trouble for growing up was talking back to, or sassing, my father. I did do other things that were, ahem, questionable, but was never caught for most of them.
17. What was the first album you bought with your own money? Journey - Escape
18. If someone wrote a book about you, what would be the title? Gah, I have no idea
19. What story do you wish your family would stop telling about you? I really can't think of one.
20. True or false: The unicorn is the greatest mythical creature. State your case. False. The main things unicorn has going for it are sparkles and a cool horn. Sure, its blood and horn are supposed to have mystical healing powers, but many other mythical creatures have far greater and more varied powers. I would submit that dragons, fairies and werewolves are much greater than unicorns, just to name a few other mythical creatures.