- The boys had a good Easter. . . insofar as they define a good Easter by getting an Easter basket they like, including plenty of candy, and finding plenty of eggs on their Easter egg hunt. (Thus far they have no clue what the holiday is actually about, and I'm a bit at a loss as to how one might explain the resurrection to 3-year-olds.)
- I finally got a massage on Saturday after over 3 months of failing to fit it into my schedule. It was long-overdue and much-needed.
- My husband was super-psyched that Wis.consin beat Kent.ucky in the Final Four on Saturday. I didn't much care which team won, but it was a really good game (well, the second half that I got to watch was good).
- My dad is home from the hospital and doing better.
- Work is stressful and busy but generally going well. I sometimes wonder what I was thinking by choosing this profession, but at this point, over ten years in, don't know what else I'd do instead.
- My mom left for Oh.io last week, and I already miss her. She won't be back until September.
Monday, April 6, 2015
#Microblog Mondays 32
Don't have time for a full post. . . luckily it's not expected on Microblog Monday. . .