(Stolen from Jodi in an attempt to get motivated to write something here.)
1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was taking finals for the spring semester of my second year of law school. On this exact date, I would've either been studying or taking my first exam, can't remember for sure.
2) What are five things on your to-do list?
1. Fill out a corrected W2 form for my nanny.
2. Mail check for a donation I promised a friend for a charitable organization.
3. Add texting to my mother's line on my cell phone plan to avoid paying overage charges for her texts (gah, that sounds like I'm the parent and she's a teenager, when she's actually 68 years old today).
4. Hire a new house-cleaning service since the one I hired two months ago stood us up.
5. Decide whether to re-enroll AJ and MJ at The Lit.tle Gym for the summer.
(I could go on, and on. . . but these are the most pressing, apart from work and childcare.)
3) What are five snacks you enjoy?
BBQ potato chips
4) Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Donate a lot of money to charity.
Pay off all our debts.
Hire a full-time, live-in nanny and cook/housekeeper.
Buy a new, bigger house (with quarters for the live-in nanny and cook/housekeeper).
Establish trusts for our sons, for my nephew, and for each of my parents.
Give cash gifts to family and friends.
5) Name some places you have lived.
New Mexico, Texas, California, Connecticut, Arizona
6) Name some bad habits that you have
I'm a procrastinator and have a tendency toward laziness. . . as in, I want to try to do things the fastest and most efficient way possible most of the time. I also use too much profanity--something I am especially mindful of now that our sons are starting to talk--and always have to work on controlling my temper (I'm a yeller).
7) Name some jobs you have had
Fast food worker
Pizza delivery driver
Tutor (math and science)
Dormitory desk attendant